Saturday, May 31, 2008

Gave £1 to a guy singing Johnny Cash at Tottenham Court Road (Total: £713.58p)

I was leaving work with Colman after Ian had been berating me for only wearing black... I explained it was because I was a Cash copy... 

Well, you wonder why I always dress in black,
Why you never see bright colours on my back,
And why does my appearance seem to have a somber tone.
Well, there's a reason for the things that I have on...

Because Topshop's a copy-cat wench and ruined everything. That's why...

So anyway, Concussed Colman (he really was) and I were getting the tube to Tottenham Court Road together, and he was singing me this song and then - as we got off at the other end - a busker was singing Johnny too... So I gave him a pound, because it seems coincidence offensive not to...

Fucking Topshop. 

Image taken from here - thanks.  

No comments: