Saturday, June 23, 2007

Gave £0.50p to a man playing the didgeridoo in Piccadilly (total: £109.01p)

Obviously, this is not the chap that was playing the didgeridoo in Piccadilly, but it's a clever little shot isn't it... Anyway, I got a bit bored of giving money away at the same tube station over and over again, but I well liked this man, he was terribly good ('terribly good' always sounds kind of oxymoronic doesn't it?)... He was even banging something at the same time - it was the most marvellous noise to be echoing along the escalators. So yea, I gave him 50p, and so did a kind old lady in green shoes. We sort of smiled at each other too (the lady and I, chap playing couldn't very well, he had a long, wooden things fashioned to his lips) and I felt one of those little hugs only London can give you...

Nice.

No comments: