Sunday, June 03, 2007

Gave £1.50 to My Friend The Big Issue Man in Carnaby Street (total: £101.51p)

I can't tell how good this image is from my computer, it looks pretty rough, but hey - you get the gist... Sure I've spoken about the chap on Carnaby Street before... He stands in the middle of the street by Pret and can be a solemn type, but he remembers my name, makes me laugh and is often mad about some fight he had where he kicked a door in... Anyway, I was out looking for a God damn 'Status Shoe' (read, a Marc Jacobs shoe I can't walk in) with Caustic Jason (who's fabulous and fashionable) and buddy buddy was so confused as to why I was looking so posh I handed over all the change in my pocket.

Not that rich if it was just £1.50 huh?

Never did get a status heel either...

Heels, who needs 'em?

No comments: