Monday, May 07, 2007

Gave £2.00 to a man in Tescos with Rupert the Bear (total: £100.01p) How exciting...

How terribly exciting, I've re-spent a £100 (and a penny)... Smashing. Seems rather nice that lovely old Rupert Bear helped me, it's just that I'm not quite sure how... You see, there was a bored looking chap in a wheelchair sitting at Tescos on a hot day texting and he seemed to be putting such a brave face on the fact that he was spending his day sitting around a supermarket with a charity box whilst people ignored him (when he could be out looking at Coots and Lambs and the like), that I thought - 'I'm going to give you a whole £2 young man!' although it did take him a while to pop his text down and thank me; it's just - I'm not too sure what charity it was for you see... I didn't want to ask, he may have been texting a lady - and you should never interrupt love on a Sunday. So I sort of cranned my head a little, had a loiter look, and thought - hell, I'll just Google Rupert the Bear charity; so I did that and Barnados came up - but in all honesty; I don't know if it was them I gave to. So anyway, and yea - I hope he got a reply to his text, and here's to A HUNDRED POUNDS ON.

Just another £899.99p to spend then...

Gosh, I am going to be busy.

No comments: